Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Where have all the pros gone?

The prevailing wind did not prevail the way it normally does. Additionally, the ride was missing some muscle. No pro, no up and comer. But, Craig N. shows. Given his Laguna Seca performance, he should add some juice. And, I want that juice, cuz now I've become a complete geek to my new toy, and as looking forward to establishing some benchmarks. Here's the link, although it has a little trip to the beach. Next week, only the noon ride will be included.

Anyway, things were quick heading out, quicker than normal. And given the wind, I fiured that I'd give a long wind up for the first sprint. C. Black takes over, then someone takes the sprint. Not my concern.



Hitting Turri, it is clear that things will be a bit different. No big tail slapping wind. Another kid, though, does add his juice to the road to the hill. Everyone else, as expected, sits back and play oposum. Fools. However, it ain't gonna be as easy to cause ripples up the hill without the big tailwind. Oh well. The kid tries to go by, but I establish order over the top.

By LOVR, we are a group of four, with C. Black being the last to add his grunt to the train. And no Craig N. Hmm, the pace must have been 2bmp outside of the range his trainer said he should stay within. But again, no big speed without the big tailwind. Fun nontheless. But I want the benchmark. Oh well, next week.



Now, it is time to finish writing a test for my public administration class. Any takers. Can you detail the politics/administration dichotomy as detailed by W. Wilson, and discuss how it is difficult to apply in the real world? How about discussing some ways that the principal/agent problem can be solved? Ah, who cares. Wait, I do.

No comments: