Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sleep, or lack there of

Here I am again, laying in bed, typing away, wondering how much sleep I will get. Too many dopios today? Not enough bike suffering. Unenthused about personnel mangement lecture at 8. Yep, that later one might be the ticket.

Suffering on the Tuesday ride was at a minimum today. Small group. Kenny was there, but he was tired too, and was content with chill pace to wind down for Philly week. No other real hitters beyond that. Nevertheless, some effort was exerted on the pedals as we turned back to SLO. But not too much. Kinda sucks, though, cuz I need to pick up the pace so as to make the geezers wheeze. Ah, but the end of the quarter is near, and Wednesdays will be mine again. No 8am lectures on personnel management, followed by whater ever else I'm covering in my other two classes at noon and 6 (should probably look at the syllabi and check that out).

Unfortunately, though, the pro contingent will also hit empty soon, just as I'm getting ready for my summer. First L. Euser splits, now Kenny is getting ready to hit the road. Damn it, who am I gonna chase, and the enjoy a nice dopio afterwards with? I should have a talk with the university admissions office and have his girlfriend's transcripts, shall we say, altered, making it so she has another year for that degree thingy. Hmm?

I think that the dopios are wearing off, and the soft glow of the Powerbook is making me sleepy. Sleep, bring it on.

No comments: