Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Squeaky Dog

Sasha (my lil' blonde bombshell) had a bout of indigestion last night. Musta been the sourdough rolls he got into yesterday. Quite the counter surfer. She has even figured out how to climb on the couch and reach over to the breakfast counter to grab stuff. Clearly her cleverness is a function of her time on the streets before I took her in. But baby, you get fed on a regular basis, no need to scavenge anymore. Yeah, like she'll listen.

Anyway, little miss squeaky stomach kept me up. And now, I need to stay awake for student presentations. Oh, it is a good lesson, though, to put yourself on the other side of the room and try to appreciate the challenge of staying awake. But of course, if I slumber off during presentations, well let's just say that that would cause a bit of a stink.

Oh well, here I go. Get through this, and get on the bike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of like this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KghzMaaJPRE&NR=1

veloandvino said...

eat stawberries