Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fat Leg Tuesday

Right leg banged up good, I become a lefty. I roll out okay, but when push came to push harder, I had one cylinder. The buldging one on the right was not buldging from extra muscle mass. Not like my calves were not big enough anyway.

Bummer, too, cuz there was one heck of a booty wind on LOVR. Even on one cyclinder, I was hitting 35+ (just like my racing category) all by myself.

Hoping the swelling goes down, though. Not that I'm as fit as I'd like to be, but I'd like a shot at getting a bear on my back this weekend. Probably not going to happen this year, but with a little luck...

But hey, last 8-8er tomorrow. Yeeeee ha. Don't even have to lecture. Guest lecturer at 8, test at noon, debates at 6, with maybe a mini lecture afterwards. Yeeeeeeeeeee ha.

But grading. Damn.

2 comments:

Kimberly (aka. DrKim) said...

good luck getting your grading done. It's the worst part of the job, that's for sure!

And good luck getting that Bear this weekend....I'm bummed I'm not going to be there to try for one myself! I am in Philly waiting for my connection to Paris as I type...

dr-nitro said...

Well, currently the worse part is being in the middle of fueding faculty whom I have a massive urge to take behind a shed and beat some sense into them. Not sure that sense will be possible for the two, though. Until then, I have to try to convince some grad students not to drop out.

But yeah, grading still sucks.

Big time riding time, though, coming around the corner. Unfortunately a bit too late for for my bear aspirations.